I have a contact here in Buenos Aires that can send your money in dollars from Argentina and you receive in dollars in a foreign account for just 2% fee.
The transaction is only allowed if you sell a property in Argentina and your must provide proof of sale and further documentation .
Please advise me if this of interest to you and I will pass your details to the correct source.
-The Euro is Crashing and the Dollar will follow
Turn Your Next Holiday in Buenos Aires Into an Investment that Pays...
* PROMPT Buenos Aires Inform Up-to-Date via this Resource or Immediate to your Cellular
* INDEPENDANT return of your Calls & Mails
* Video Virtual Walk-thru of Properties by Request or Personal Viewings
* Buenos Aires Orientation & Concierge Service (Airport Pick-up Upon Request)
This Same Committment to Customer Service Delivered:
* 380 Months Continuous Company Growth
* The Highest Ranking of Industry Related Companies in 2011
Out of 3861 Company Evaluations #1 RANKING!
My Experience, my 41+ year Expertise in Customer Service = CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Buying Argentina property has specific rules for foreign citizens, rules we are familiar with and have worked with extensively. This is why we have created a programme to guide international buyers thourgh the whole process of purchasing real estate in Argentina, from finding Buenos Aires properties for sale to complying with the required paperwork and legal procedures.
If you do not wish to spend time coming down to Argentina, you can execute a power of attorney so that someone can obtain your tax ID in Argentina.
If you wish to grant a power of attorney, you do not need the domicile certificate, because your lawyer or guarantor will take care of that.
Again, a legal consultant would assist you getting your tax ID and sorting things out with the police and the tax authorities.