"These blogposts are a reflection of my personal journey to understanding how developing this financial education can improve the lives of my family and those whom I work with".
Raymond E. Lee
Raymond E. Lee
As Robert Kiosaki says, ¨the dollar is getting softer and crypto like Bitcoin is getting harder¨.
This will ruffle feathers for sure, but most teachers are poor people. Strapped into an archaic and slow moving education system which is based in fear and scarcity, (Most teachers complain that one of the biggest problems or issues is lack of resources and/or technology). So what is the difference between a flat sheet of paper and a paper plane? Vision.
Of the millions of people who've been laid off in the past few months, people who are the least anxious about it are the ones who've had a side-hustles before. They´ve done it once and so the fear of a sideways shuffle isn´t as intimidating, they know what it takes to land a consulting gig or go freelance within their specialty. They've got that "Plan B" in their back pocket already. A Plan A and a Plan B, great!
However no mater what their gig is though, they are still at the mercy of the organisation they join. For all of the years of education, those who do not come from families with inside knowledge of leveraged matrix businesses, will never outsource their skills fast enough to outrun inflation, especially with new pandemics looming in the future. The big reveal is that if you are not open to the new way the world does business, you will always be short of either time or money, but probably both. I agree that willingness to learn and try something new is essential, however it isn´t enough. A lot of people think they don't have the entrepreneurial spirit, but that's mostly because they've been taught to think of long term careers as the ideal, or in terms of moving from full-time job to full-time job. Or brave young professionals out there who refer to themselves as Solopreneurs, they prefer to do it their way, accepting all of the risk (and all of the profits), but this too is a very short term hit or miss methodology without understanding leverage.
The reason the rich are rich is fourfold, they understand the power that they have in using their four types of intelligence:
and develop their sense of duty, dicipline, just like in the armed forces or any other practice that requires dicipline. Neuralplastic pathways can be rewired, so you need to exercise these four inteligences.
Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may ba one´s aim. JD Rockerfeller, Jr.
1. Rehearse the future, just as it is desired, in your mind´s eye.
Clearly see your desires in your mind´s eye and believe they have materialized with feeling, belief and emotion
3. Employ your subconcious mind for solving problems by defining them and then writing down as many possible solutions as you can. Then hand the problem over to your subconcious mind - and forget it. Let the subconcious complete its computerised labour and hand to you a Eureka when it´s ready. You must act on these Eureka´s when you receive them.
4. By gradually doing the things you fear, you will overcome fear. Let the subconscious warn you of impending danger.
5. Although you may be bogged down with all sorts of worries and problems you still must be enthusiastic and the acting will turn into reality. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
6. ¨Act as if¨in any circumstance you desire and it will be.
7. Cultivate your sixth sense by meditating daily and also by living a bit more dangerously i.e get yourself into situations that excite you or give you a tingle of adventure.
Share share share. Over the years I have seen dozens of people complain about living in lack that lacked the life to go live.
For help lifting-off, ask specialists in lead generation through conversion-optimisation websites. Creating million-dollar websites for our clients.
“The postings on this site are my personal opinions and do not represent the positions, strategies and opinions of Karatbars International GmbH.”